Teflon gasket (PTFE) has a very strong carbon-fluorine bonding and high molecular weight.
It has the superiorities as the following:
- Wide temperature range (Heat Resistance); -200°C ~ 260°C
- Stable to almost all of the chemicals and solvent
- Extremely low coefficient of friction (Low Friction and Wear): can be added to the glass fiber, carbon fiber, graphite, metal powder, and non-organic filler, etc., which can improve the tolerance of abrasion, suitable for to use in harsh environments.
- Electrical characteristics: stable on frequency and temperature change
- Anti-stick, anti-low temperature, not flammable, anti-shock, not toxic, anti-vapor , resistance on water, gas, and UV
In addition to general PTFE gasket, we offer the gasket products made by PTFE powder sintering.
Ta Maru Industrial Co., Ltd.
Phone: 886-3-433-6116 Fax: 886-3-433-6119